Crystal Clear & No Hidden
Terms And Conditions
This page will tell you about the terms at which you can use this website, interact with it, make payments online, and so on.
DisclaimerOpenthrive.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned, hosted and operated by Openthrive Services Pvt Ltd. THE CONTENT OF this website i.e. Openthrive.com, is provided on an ″AS IS″ and on an ″AS AVAILABLE″ BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES or REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Openthrive or any THIRD PARTY providing materials, services or content to this website DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE. Openthrive does not endorse any views expressed by third parties on this Website nor any information posted on this Website by third parties, and shall not responsible for them. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through the Website. You are strongly advised to verify the authenticity of the information provided on this Website prior to relying and acting on the same. By using or accessing this website for any or all the materials and information contained herein, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions for use of the Website contained herein. Moreover, as stated by the use or access of this Website would expressly mean that you irrevocably accept all the terms of this Disclaimer and the Website User Agreement as specified in this website. The use or access of this Website in any manner shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of this Disclaimer. In the event you find any information / material on this Website to be inappropriate or objectionable, please report the same to [email protected]
No Liability / Limitation of LiabilityWhile Openthrive uses its reasonable efforts to include accurate (approx.) and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes may occur. Openthrive expressly disclaims any liability, whether in contract, tort, and strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site. All information given in this website, including but not limited to graphics, text and links to other sites, is provided ″as is″ and is subject to change without prior notice. Such information is provided to the fullest extent permissible and pursuant to applicable law, without the warranty of any kinds expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or similar disabling devices. Your use of the Website and its functionalities shall not act to make Openthrive your agent in any form or manner. Any disputes between you and any other users are to be resolved between You and such users only and Openthrive is not responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreement between such users. You acknowledge and agree that You cannot and will not enjoin the Company or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors as a party to any such dispute. Openthrive does not (at all) warrant the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information on this site and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions therein. Users are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or other content available on this site. Further Openthrive does not warrant the error free and uninterrupted service of this website. Openthrive undertakes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of customers data/information. By acting on any information provided on Openthrive, you confirm, on behalf of yourself and your past and present parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, partners, principals, members, stockholders, owners, successors, transferees, assigns, heirs, executors, administrators, attorneys, agents and representatives, that you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally, forever waive, release, acquit and discharge Openthrive and its past and present employees, associates, partners, principals and their respective successors, transferees, assigns, heirs, executors, administrators, attorneys, agents and representatives, in each case, from, against and with respect to, any and all actions (including any legal proceeding), causes of action, complaints, charges, claims, costs, damages, demands, debts, defenses, duties, expenses, fees (including any attorney or adviser fees), fines, injuries, interest, judgments, liabilities, losses, obligations, penalties, promises, reimbursements, remedies, suits, sums of money, and torts of any kind and nature whatsoever, whether in law, equity or otherwise, direct or indirect, individual or derivative, fixed or contingent, foreseeable or unforeseeable, liquidated or unliquidated, known or unknown, matured or unmatured, absolute or contingent, determined or determinable arising in relation to or resulting from the information, advice, opinion or services provided through this Website.
Use of Information/data suppliedThe users agree and irrevocable authorizes Openthrive.com to use for its own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the user in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties as Openthrive.com may determine. The user further acknowledges that the representative of Openthrive may contact the user, upon the user agreeing to be contacted by Openthrive.com and, Openthrive.com may store personal information of the respective user for a reasonable amount of time, further, voice conversations between the user and representatives of Openthrive.com may be recorded by Openthrive.com The user agrees and acknowledges that the recorded voice conversations stored by Openthrive.com are not sensitive personal data or information of such users, as understood under the applicable laws. Further, the user has consented to Openthrive.com passing on such voice recordings to any other associated companies or selected third parties as Openthrive.in may determine.
- Openthrive.com shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption,
- Upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography is strictly debarred ;
- Violating the privacy or publish any personal information of any person except to the extent specifically (officially/legally) approved by such person and only to the extent absolutely necessary.
- Upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, the Company’s computer systems, or the computer systems of other users or third party systems is strictly debarred;
- Access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other user is strictly debarred;
- Use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials is strictly debarred; and
- Openthrive.com does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Openthrive.com uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data/information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands
- Openthrive.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- The information facilitated by Openthrive.com will never vouch/guarantee the desired conversion for any customer and hence cannot ever entail/endow any cancellation or refund for any transaction/payment whatsoever
- In the event of any inadvertent disconnect while you transact with assistance of Openthrive.com, due to any reason/s, you are notified that we don’t have a cancellation policy as we charge for services and not products. Cancellation charges cannot be made effective for the services provided by us. Please be informed that the requests received will not be treated as cancellation of our services.
- Refunds will be issued to the original partaker in the transaction only in case of double or extra payment made in favor of Openthrive.com owing to a technical glitch (while transferring funds electronically/manually).
- Openthrive can terminate the service for any customer who fails to support Openthrive in serving them.