Running and maintaining a website is a difficult task. Security and performance of the website are the necessary things to be worried about.
As the website grows, editing and maintaining the content can be challenging without the help of developers.
HubSpot launched a standalone CMS (Content Management System) in 2018 and extended its features in 2020 as CMS Hub. It helps the website marketing and management team in creating and editing content.
This tool provides the platform needed to fully manage the website, including website pages, landing pages, blog, forms, and reporting.
Unlike some of the outdated CMSs, HubSpot’s CMS can manage your web content interactively and help you save more of your time.
At the same time, it assists you manage marketing, sales, and other business operations. But why do you need HubSpot CMS out of so many content management tools? Also, here’s 5 Helpful Tips To Improve Sales.
What features does this tool hold that you should take advantage of for managing your website? And what experience can it provide to your users that you need to migrate your website to HubSpot CMS? Let’s find out in this blog post.
But, first, let us consider the things you need to remember while migrating your website to HubSpot CMS.
Important Things to Know About HubSpot CMS
- HubSpot CMS is a user-friendly CMS that has been developed considering the demerits existed in some of its direct and indirect contenders like WordPress or Squarespace.
- Plugins are used to incorporate additional functionalities on your website. If you have developed your website on any other CMS like WordPress, it may not be possible to adapt the same functionality on HubSpot but you can move your data on the plugins.
- HubSpot offers you better built-in features for marketing, SEO, CRM, email, and more. However, you can use HubSpot App Marketplace to integrate third-party or external applications on your webpages as plugins.
- You can design web pages, landing pages, and multiple blogs on HubSpot CMS. You can also import blog posts from your blog on another platform to HubSpot CMS. PDF files linked in your posts and images in the gallery will not import. You need to audit and then upload them in HubSpot with appropriate naming.
Note: Organize your files and images in HubSpot folders so that you can effortlessly obtain items when you need them in the future.
- Review the redirect links of your website and posts after the migration to ensure that your users are not getting a 404-page error. These links are also necessary for SEO purposes.
- Categories and tags will not migrate from WordPress as such. Instead, those two will merge as HubSot tags only.
- It has inbuilt analytics features to assist you in learning about your target audience and its behavior.
However, you can use Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and remarketing tags along with the HubSpot Analytics tool, if you want.
HubSpot CMS Features
Some features can make the management of business operations effortless in many ways by migrating your website to HubSpot CMS.
Take a look at these features and make an informed decision to migrate your website over to this CMS.
- SEO Support For Web Optimization
Performing SEO operations for your website can be challenging, but with the HubSpot SEO tool, you get the recommendations to optimize your webpage. You get to comprehend which SEO activities have helped your pages reach top rankings. At the same time, it can recommend which page needs improvement for SEO.
- Content Creation Efficiency
Along with the pre-built website themes in the HubSpot Marketplace, you get several features to manage your content on the page, such as fonts, title, description, etc. You can manage your content through multiple language domains that allow users to switch among the languages and optimize each one for SEO.
- Easy Customization With Drag and Drop Feature
The editor of HubSpot CMS makes webpage creation and updating them considerably easy without the developer’s help.
- Adaptive Testing for Monitoring Website Performance
Even a small change on the website can affect your website’s overall user experience. Adaptive test features make it easy, through which you can observe small changes and how they affect the website performance. You can choose up to five variations of a page, and the best performing version will be visible to your visitors most often.
- Secure Analytics and Reporting
Continuous analysis and reporting of the website are necessary to observe how a website is producing results. By analyzing the content types, sources, and campaigns driving the most leads, you can transform or optimize your web-strategy accordingly.
Why HubSpot CMS?
Now, let us find out how moving your website to HubSpot CMS can impact your website and why you should consider it.
- All-in-One Content Creation Features
HubSpot CMS is a single platform containing several features and services required to manage your website. You will not have to purchase or import any third-party tools and plugins, which you used to do with WordPress after moving your website to HubSpot CMS.
It has several facilities to conduct inbound campaigns, marketing integration, features optimization, service analytics. At the same time, you can easily manage landing pages, internal links, CTAs, SEO, etc.
- Fast And Secure Hosting
In this fast-paced environment, where your website visitors and prospects have so many options to explore, a high-speed website is one of the best bets for you.
Your visitors tend to stay on your website if your website loads faster, and HubSpot surely outshines other tools in this factor.
Another usability feature is security. HubSpot CMS supports a firewall that safeguards the website, making it a very reliable platform.
The changes are done on the website during the staging environment throughout the migration process, leaving the content unaffected.
It provides access to only authorized users supporting the confidentiality and privacy of the users.
- Mobile Responsiveness
Your website visitors might be using any specific type of device, web browsers or operating system. So, how would you make your website cope with such variations?
As per Statista, 50.81 percent of the total website traffic from between 1st quarter 2015 to 3rd quarter 2020 was generated through mobile devices. Due to such insights, responsive websites have emerged as a demand in the market.
HubSpot’s CMS makes your website flexible and responsive to different screen sizes, browsers, and devices through which you can drive more and more traffic accessing the internet on tablets and mobiles, and desktops, making an excellent marketing move.
- Effective for Marketing
As we have discussed, HubSpot CMS has inbuilt SEO tools to assist users in optimizing website performance. Features like smart content, custom modules & templates, advanced optimization tools, content staging, web analytics, and chatbots make your work so less.
Simultaneously, features like adaptive testing, drag & drop, responsiveness, and security make the website user-friendly and attractive for the visitors and drive more web traffic by ultimately boosting your website’s search ranking.
Your customers expect more and more from you when your website starts to scale. And you begin to use additional tools to meet your customer’s expectations for security, workflow management, SEO, and lead conversion.
Complicacy in website structure may hinder you to manage website content, leads and other important elements. Therefore, it is necessary to use a CMS that handles all this work and provides your website visitors with the experience they deserve.
It handles sales and marketing, content and security, that makes it the first choice of so many organizations for developing and managing their business websites.